Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Little Peanut In the Press

My shop got some great press yesterday when one of my items was featured on a fantastic blog, Designing-Minds. Each week, the Designer Y features a showcase of handmade/mommy-made items with an A-Z theme. This week was the theme's first week, so my Little Peanut Baby Care Set in retro fruit fabric was featured in the September 8 "A is for Apple" posting. 

I think my eyes just about popped out of my head when, an hour later, I noticed that my item had sold! I was already feeling honored and excited about the simple act of having one of my items showcased in the blog that I was completely blown away when it sold a short time later.

Falling asleep after that kind of excitement... not so easy! But all my dreams were good ones last night. Thanks Designing-Minds!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is very exciting news! What a fun day for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Your shop is cute. Thank you for stopping by my blog.

    =) melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your play pretend tea bags are adorable!

    I saw your blog link on etsy.

    christiecottage.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    I'm The Card Tree from Etsy. Thank you for your visit!

    Very lovely project & very nice shop too!

    http://www.thecardtree.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete