Thursday, October 9, 2008

Halloween Is Almost Here - It's Time to Scare Up Some Treats

Every trick-or-treater needs something fun to carry his loot in as he roams the neighborhood in search of bite-sized candy bars, lollipops and miniature bags of M&Ms. My mom used to make our trick-or-treat bags and costumes every year and I hope to do the same for my daughter when she's ready to go trick-or-treating.

Now that we're finally in October, I'm ready to get into the Halloween spirit. Of course, every retailer in town has been selling Halloween candy, costumes and decorations for the last two months. I'm a traditionalist, though, so I prefer to wait until October to sell my Halloween goodies

I just finished adding the first Halloween trick-or-treat tote bag to my shop. This reversible treat bag is perfectly sized for ghosts, fairy princesses, and goblins under the age of 8. Every little ghoul deserves some handmade fun at Halloween, and this trick-or-treat bag is sure to be a Halloween favorite for years to come.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I don't have any little trick or treaters around here, but will pass your shop on to friends. :)

    ReplyDelete