Thursday, October 2, 2008

I've Been Tagged... Check Out Who's Next!

I just discovered that I've been "tagged" – a great way to introduce yourself to other bloggers. BackwoodSophisticate tagged my blog yesterday so now it's my turn to tag a few other bloggers. Here are the rules:
  1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
  2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog – some random, some weird.
  3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
  4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Here are my seven random facts:
  1. I had a secret identity in college – I spent a year as my school's mascot.
  2. I have a wicked sweet tooth. In fact, I just polished off a lovely piece of ice cream cake left over from my birthday. Yum!
  3. My hubby and I love to go to Disneyland – we're there at least twice a year. (And we don't live in Southern California.)
  4. My daughter and I spend every Thursday morning waiting outside for the garbage man to come by. She loves to watch the truck pick up the cans and dump the garbage in the big bin!
  5. I'm an attachment parent.
  6. I'm an accomplished Toastmaster, but I haven't belonged to a club since my daughter was born. I miss my old club sometimes!
  7. I don't have any pets.
Here are the seven people I'm tagging:

4 comments:

  1. Aw! Thank you! :D
    I'll be sure to return the favor
    once I post again (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog Little peanut, I used to wait for the dustbin men with my daughter when she was little! :)

    madboodesigns X

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea! I am so doing this!

    -chelsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you peanut! I need help knowing how to do the tagging part! :), allie

    ReplyDelete