Friday, November 28, 2008

Yes, Kids Really Do Love Them!

How often do you look at a kids' item and think to yourself, "Yeah, it's cute. But will my little one actually like it?"

This past week I had the opportunity to do some product testing on my own toddler who had come down with a cold. Even though I didn't want her to be sick, I was secretly excited to try out the set of Boogie Buddies that I had made just for her earlier in the fall. 

The result? She loves them! The cute little monkey print appealed to her love of all things monkey, while the soft minky and flannel fabrics kept the dreaded rosy nose at bay. 

Like most toddlers, my daughter will try to flop, squirm and scream her way out of anything she doesn't want to do so I wondered how the nose wiping process would go considering how much she can't stand regular facial tissue – and even baby wipes – touching her nose. Amazingly, she actually requested that I wipe her nose whenever it got too runny. No squirms. No screams. No fuss.

Happy toddlers make for happy mammas. And Boogie Buddies kept my run-down little toddler happy. 

Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment