Friday, December 5, 2008

Breathing Room

My first craft show has come and gone and I finally feel as though I have some breathing room. I brought my camera with me but got so excited that I forgot to take a picture of my booth. Oh, well.

The show was great. It felt so good to set up my table, chat with customers and sell so many of my fun little goodies. I'm definitely going to be ready for the next one. In fact I'm thinking about applying to be a vendor at an upcoming Indie Sacramento show. And after spending all of my free time at my sewing machine these last few weeks, it feels good to take a break and just be.

Maybe I'll read a book. Maybe I'll spend more time here on my blog... I've been so busy and tired lately that I haven't even had time for my Friday night writing project. Or maybe I'll give in to temptation and sneak a few more moments at my sewing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment