Monday, December 29, 2008

A Foodie in Training

In many ways, my daughter is a typical toddler. She loves to touch everything, she's incredibly curious and she's a very picky eater. If we let her, I think she would live off of cheese, Joe's O's (Trader Joe's answer to Cheerios), Clementine oranges, beans and rice. 

She may resist trying new foods at the table, but she absolutely loves the felt food and shopping cart we bought for her for Christmas this year. Everything you see in her tiny shopping cart was purchased from my favorite felt food grocer, Etsian BeckyM.

Already, my little miss enjoys pointing out each fruit, veggie or pancake for me to name. And she gets a kick out of pretending to eat them. Maybe eating the real thing isn't that far off!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! My almost two year old loves her felt food that she got for Xmas from Etsyian thelittleLOVEbug! There are so many nice felt food shops on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete