Monday, December 1, 2008

Last Minute Prep

With only a few days left until my first craft fair, I decided to do a test run on my table set-up to make sure everything would fit. I've only got 3.5-by-4 feet of space to work with so I have to make every inch count. Fortunately, my craft table is exactly the same size as the table I'm going to be using at the craft fair, which afforded me the luxury of doing a dry run at home to see how everything will look on Friday.

The baskets were a Black Friday find at JoAnn's, which wasn't a bad experience... unless you were one of the many folks waiting in the very long line at the cutting table. Thankfully, I was just there for baskets, crayons for my Crayon Wallets, and card stock for my signs. 

All in all, I think it looks pretty awesome and will only need a few tweaks before Friday. It's wonderful to finally see all of my hard work on display. I still have a few things left to do to get ready. One of the diaper change pads for a Baby Care Set needs a snap and I have a pink monster tail to create. And of course, I'm going to see if I can squeeze a few more Crayon Wallets out before the big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment