Saturday, December 20, 2008

Stasis Pods

Where do Transformers sleep? In stasis pods, of course. 

This is one of six stasis pods that I'm making for a friend, whose 4-year-old son loves Transformers. 

Three stasis pods have the Autobots logo on the front, while the other three have the Decepticons logo. Each one has some nifty buttons, and a gauge or screen for imaginative play. All of these goodies have been stitched on by hand. I lined the stasis pods with Transformers fabric and sewed on some velcro to make it easy for little hands to open and close.

I think they'll make a pretty cool Christmas gift. I hope he likes them too!

1 comment:

  1. Hello I really like your blog, I would like a link exchange with you, I insert your blog to my favorite blogs ;)

    the address of my blog is: http://marcocrupifoto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete