Thursday, January 29, 2009

Confidential: A Sneak Peek Inside agent jane

I just finished the first purse for my new Etsy shop, agent jane. I love these fabrics so much (it has a pretty red lining inside) that I think I'm going to have to make one for myself!

This particular purse doubles as a diaper bag and will be perfect for moms who only need to bring the essentials. I've incorporated four generous pockets inside: two for diapers and wipes, one slightly smaller one for a sippy or straw cup and another slightly larger pocket for other goodies like a compact changing pad or extra outfit for the baby. 

I'm hoping to get at least two more bags finished by opening day, February 10. Aside from all of the sewing and pattern making I have to do, I definitely need to work on my photos (the first attempts will definitely not end up in my final listing, although this photo is much improved). I've gotten so used to my photo set-up for Little Peanut, but now I have to completely change the way I look at styling my photos. This should be a fun challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Great site! Perhaps we can help each other to get noticed. I have signed up to follow your blog. Please follow mine at eweniquegifts.blogspot.com. Would love to have you also visit my store at www.EweniqueGifts.com.

    Best regards,

    Rachel Noël
    EweniqueGifts.com
    Gifts for the person who has everything!
    Follow our blog for VALUABLE COUPONS!!!
    eweniquegifts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great bag, good luck!!

    ReplyDelete