Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Case File 012245: agent jane Opens for Business

Calling all undercover mamas - agent jane is open for business! 

My first purse, the Undercover Mama Bag, is designed with moms-on-the-go in mind. This compact diaper bag has room for everything you'll need for an afternoon of errands with your little one: four pockets to hold diapers, wipes, snack and a sippy cup or bottle. And once you've filled the pockets there's room left over for your wallet, keys and sunglasses.

There's something so liberating about ditching that bulky diaper bag in favor of something so stylish. When you carry a bag this chic, no will ever detect the baby gear concealed inside!

Looking for more? I'll be adding even more bags and totes in the weeks to come. I can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. I love the bag! compact! wonderful! I hate the bulky diaper bags that feel like you're carrying the kitchen sink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the new shop! i know it'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Shelly and the rirkak studio!! I'm so excited I could burst! :)

    ReplyDelete