Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Modeling

I had my first modeling gig today. 

I thought modeling would be so glamorous. You know, someone to do my hair and makeup, tables adorned with strawberries and champagne, hip music playing in the background...

Instead, I did my own hair and makeup, the snack table held a plastic cup filled with Joe's O's (Trader Joe's answer to Cheerios) and I had Sesame Street's greatest hits playing in the background for my daughter.

A few photographs later and it's official: I've become the spokesmodel for agent jane

How glamorous!

5 comments:

  1. Thats cute!...I wish I could be a model! Dreams can come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tee hee...hope the fringe benefits r good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doh! I forgot to negotiate those fringe benefits before I signed my contract... better go call my agent! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to "meet" you. Thanks you posting in the etsy forum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a gal with a sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete