Monday, March 16, 2009

First Sale

It took just over a month, but I did it. 

I made my first agent jane sale last night! I'm so excited to ship my Undercover Mama Bag out to my wonderful customer. I hope she loves it as much as I do.

Now my little shop looks so lonely with only one item inside. I've been working on a knitting needle case to add to my shop and I'm so close to finishing it. The only hitch is that I don't have any knitting needles laying around for photo props. 

Hmmm... I guess I'll have to take up knitting this week.

Or maybe I'll just call my mom and ask to borrow some of her needles. 

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    It looks like it is very well deserved!
    Here's to many more,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! very gratifying!

    You could always hit a thrift store and see if they have any needles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh great idea Vyeshi! :)

    Thanks for the well wishes!

    ReplyDelete