Monday, February 8, 2010

Etsy Baby Shower Gift #2

I'm so excited to be one of the lucky mamas chosen to participate in the Winter 2010 Etsy Baby Shower. Each of us has been matched up with five talented Etsians, who are showering us with awesome goodies designed with babies and mamas in mind.

My second gift arrived this weekend: a beyond gorgeous baby travel bag from BabyMeBags. I can't even begin to tell you how thrilled I am to have been matched up with this Etsian. Her talent shines clearly through her work. Every seam has been meticulously stitched and every fabric was carefully chosen to create my beautiful bag. Now I just need an excuse to jet out of town for the weekend so I can show it off!

Be sure to take a peek in this awesome shop for super-stylish weekender bags and pre-packed hospital bags – a perfect gift for the new mama or mama-to-be in your life.

1 comment: