Thursday, February 11, 2010

Etsy Baby Shower Gift #3

I had a great time attending this morning's Virtual Baby Shower at the Etsy Labs. It was a great opportunity to meet other shower participants – mamas, mamas-to-be and donating shops – as well as the wonderful Etsy Baby Shower organizers (BuggaLove and DecorativeLabels).

My third gift arrived in the mail this week. BeckyKayDesigns custom made this adorable plush patchwork pup for Master W. I'm always in awe of people who can sew in 3-D to make plush items... but to do it in patchwork too! Wow! I love the adorable fabrics she chose, especially the dog print. This little guy is sure to be one of Master W.'s favorites!

Becky is a very talented seamstress – it really shows in her work. I really appreciate the obvious love and care she put into making this special dog for my son. Be sure to check out her shop for more adorable patchwork pups, beautiful bags and pretty pillows.

1 comment: