Monday, March 1, 2010

Etsy Baby Shower Gift #5

This sweet little shortall is my last Etsy Baby Shower gift, made especially for Master W. by sewsosweetboutique.

The level of cuteness on this little outfit is off the charts. Not only did sewsosweetboutique make a custom-sized outfit for my little guy (with an appliqued a bunny and monogrammed initials to make it the perfect get-up for Easter Sunday), she also included a sweet little crayon roll for Miss C. And, of course, everything was expertly sewn together by this talented seamstress.

sewsosweetboutique carries all sorts of cuteness for little ones, from dresses to bibs to shortalls. Be sure to stop on by her shop!

3 comments:

  1. super cute looks vintage inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I want one for my baby! How old is your guy? Mine is 4 months old.

    I've been blogging about him here


    http://www.softandprecious.com/blog.php

    ReplyDelete