Wednesday, March 10, 2010

From Prefold to Fitted

Check out this cute little fitted diaper I whipped up for Master W. with the help of Betty, my new serger and the Very Baby fitted diaper pattern.

He's a wiggly little guy, so I know that there will soon come a time when I can no longer easily wrangle him into a prefold diaper. I've spent the past few months wondering whether or not I should even think about cutting up my precious prefolds to turn them into easy-to-use fitteds.

It didn't take long for Betty to convince me to give it a go. "Just make one," she whispered in my ear when I was changing out her thread cones. "Maybe you'll like it and want to make more."

You were right, Betty. I'm sold.

1 comment:

  1. Oh good! Betty arrived. Looks like you are already fast friends!

    ReplyDelete