Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Start Small

It's been a while since I last made anything new for my Etsy shops. Master W. is 7.5 months old now and I haven't listed anything new since before he was born.

So, I thought I'd start small.

I'm always looking for fun ways to use up my scraps and pin cushions seemed like a good way to ease back into selling. This first one incorporates two fabrics that I used for Miss C.'s scrap quilt. The white one was used on the back, while the pink one ended up as the quilt binding.

Is this the beginning of a push toward a full shop? I'm not quite sure. We'll just have to see where it leads.

7 comments:

  1. I wouldn't worry about not listing in your etsy shop recently. I think you have a pretty good "excuse". (And the excuse probably weighs????....19 pounds????)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pin cushion! I bet your store would be adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehehe... try 21 pounds! We call him our Baked Potato. :D Thanks, Contrariwise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is hard to get back, we had a fire at our studio, so I am just not making things again as well. Enjoy your little one it will all come together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the etsy blog thread. Great little pin cushion! It also could be a throw pillow in Barbie's dreamhouse.

    ReplyDelete