Saturday, February 12, 2011

For L.

Dear L.,

Words will never adequately express my sorrow for the loss you and your family suffered in the loss of your son, K. 

We've never met before, but perhaps you've seen me here and there in the Etsy forums these past few years. Even though we don't know each other, I wanted you know that the block I made for your quilt is filled with love and prayers for your family.

My hope is that this quilt, made up of the love and prayers from so many Etsy artists, will provide you with just a little bit of comfort as you grieve.

With a prayerful heart,

M.

2 comments:

  1. *that is a beautiful block and also a beautiful sentiment...
    i think it speaks for many of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. What a terrible tragedy. I'm so glad Gothicreations is organizing the quilt.

    ReplyDelete