There's a fun little contest sponsored by Fat Quarter Shop going on over at Quokka Quilts. Contestants pick their own fat quarter bundle using any 12 prints and 3 solids that can be found in Fat Quarter Shop's inventory.
I'm new at putting together prints for quilts since all of my finished quilts so far have been scrap quilts, but I couldn't resist joining in the fun. I like the idea of mixing up fabric lines when putting together a quilt. Entire collections are wonderful, but I think you really stretch your creative muscles when you force yourself to come up with your own "collection" for your quilt.
My bundle for the contest is inspired by one of my new favorite lines: Woodland by Natalie Lymer for Lecien Fabrics. It's so fun and cheerful. Wouldn't it make a delightful quilt?
- Woodland Red Toadstool Dots
- Remix Red Argyle Plaid
- Pimatex Basics Red Lovely Circles
- Weekend Clubhouse 2012 Red Petit Point
- Kona Cotton Rich Red
- Woodland Gray Toadstool Houses
- Remix Steel Argyle Plaid
- Stitch Organic Steel Tonal Patchwork
- Remix Steel Scatter Dots
- Kona Cotton Coal
- Woodland Olive Home Sweet Home
- Hall of Fame Olive Game Ticking
- Alphabet Soup Green Circle Up
- Crazy for Dots and Stripes II White Mini Dots on Green
- Kona Cotton Peridot