Saturday, January 28, 2012

Secret Project Finished!

I was a little worried that I wouldn't finish my super-secret project in time for tomorrow's baby shower.

I still had a lot left to do just one week ago, so I set up a mental checklist of mini-goals to reach this week. I then shifted into sewing overdrive, and was able to put the last hand stitch in to the binding last night. Whew!

And with one day left before the party, I had just enough time to wash and dry it to make it nice and crinkly before wrapping it up for tomorrow's party.

And while I doubt my sweet friend is going to see this post before her baby shower tomorrow morning, I don't want to run the risk of ruining her surprise. So I'll leave you with a little peek of the front and back of the quilt.

I can't wait to show you how it all came together!

Update: Master W. was sick so I couldn't make it to the shower. I'll post the reveal photos after I'm able to deliver it in person (sometime after the baby is born).

No comments:

Post a Comment