- Sort scraps by color. (Done!)
- Cut scraps into 1.5 x 1.5" pieces. (Done!)
- Choose a color – I chose blue – then organize pieces into blocks. (Done!)
- Make mini stacks of 16 pieces for each block and store on a cookie sheet for later assembly. (Done!)
- Assemble each block. (In progress.)
I think I have about 16,587,309 pieces left to go on this quilt. Okay, so that may be a slight exaggeration... but really I've only scratched the surface.
Miss C. loves this project. We've been phasing out her nap lately, and like to spend Master W.'s nap time together working on my quilting projects (or as she says, "Is it time to go play with fawic?"). She helps me out with the pinning, organizing and sewing, and we spend a lot of time simply talking. We have so little time together, just the two of us. I love that we can just "be" when we're together like this.
This is my first week ever linking up with Lee's WIP Wednesday.
- Scrappy postage stamp quilt: 13 blocks completed
- Super-secret project - 17 of 20 blocks completed. Woot!
- Miss C.'s coat - No progress. I only have to pick out the buttons and sew them on to finish this one... no more stalling! I'm putting it out there now, so I must complete it by next week!
You can find me linked up at: