Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Feeling Scrap Happy

Look what arrived in my mailbox on Monday – direct from Australia!

I've been checking my mailbox every day for weeks, and attempting to use the power of my iron will to make the international postage system to somehow move at faster pace. My impatience patience was finally rewarded with a washi tape-covered envelope from none other than Amy of Badskirt Amy!

The very generous Amy sent me these seven little bags of super-gorgeous, drool-worthy scraps. Amy was a guest blogger (and prize sponsor) of the recent Scrap Attack Quilt-Along hosted by the lovely Rachel over at Stitched in Color and I was randomly drawn as the winner of her prize. Yippee!

I can't wait to find a project (or two or three) for these lovelies. Until then, though, I'll have to content myself with taking them out of their little bags and admiring all of the amazing prints.

Thanks Amy and Rachel!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the win. They look like awesome fabrics. Will patiently wait to see what you make with them all =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cherie! I'm hoping they don't languish too long on my sewing table. I'm trying to finish up a few projects before starting anything new... but the temptation is always there! Especially now that I have all these new little beauties...

      Delete