Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I won!

I can't believe I'm even writing this...

My pin cushion won first place in the Bags and Accessories category in Jennifer's Summer Sewing Contest over at Ellison Lane Quilts!

I had to re-read the post several times to check that I really had won. That I wasn't somehow reading it wrong. (And to tell you the truth, I even double-checked the list of winners this morning before I wrote this post... just to be sure I didn't dream it all up.) I'm still floating over the idea that a $100 gift certificate to the Fat Quarter Shop will be arriving in my mailbox soon.

Many, many thanks for your votes! You're awesome!

12 comments:

  1. HOORAY! Congrats Michelle :) That is wonderful! You pin cushion was fantastic, no wonder you won!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Robyn! I still feels rather surreal, but I am so very honored and excited!

      Delete
  2. YAY!! I'm doing the happy dance for you. Congratulations! I knew you could do it. Your pin cushion was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , Joyce! I got your package the other day - thank you so much for everything! Miss C. loves the stickers! I'll try to get a letter reply out to you soon. :)

      Delete
  3. Woooooooo congratulations! Time for a party....I'll bring some cake =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmmm.... Cake sounds perfect! :D thanks for your sweet comment!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations. That's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachel! I'm already dreaming up some projects that will simply *need* new fabric. LOL

      Delete
  5. That is so cool!! Congrats!! Whatcha gonna get with your gift certificate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Whitney! So far I have some of it earmarked for a twin quilt for my son. The rest? Who knows! I'm sure an idea or two will come to me soon. :)

      Delete
  6. Congratulations! I like the new blog name too! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm do glad you like it! I'm looking forward to posting about more topics. It should be fun. xoxo

      Delete