Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The 100 Day Hustle

Kelsey over at Kelsey Sews has hit upon a brilliant idea to help all of us busy bees finish up our outstanding projects before the end of the year; it's called The 100 Day Hustle. I'm going to keep my to-do list modest, because I know I won't get much done after the baby arrives. I do, however, still have quite a few things that I wish to accomplish by the end of 2012:
  1. Finish my brother's wedding quilt
  2. Halloween costumes for the kids (Peter Pan for Miss C. and maybe Lightning McQueen for Master W.)
  3. Christmas stocking for the baby
  4. Christmas gift for Miss C.'s teacher
  5. Finish the remaining green blocks for my postage stamp quilt
I'm crossing my fingers that I can get even a fraction of this finished by the end of the year. What do you hope to accomplish by the end of December?

10 comments:

  1. Oooh Halloween costumes how fun!!! Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping it will be! :) Thanks for hosting such a fun linky! :)

      Delete
  2. I hope you get the list done! Good luck =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your list is ambitious! wonderful :) I don't know what I'll get done before 2013... how bout Dax's Birthday cake ;) his birthday is on sunday. I'm making him a octopus costume for halloween! and I'd love to get the boys quilts all pieced by the new year... but I don't know if it will happen. I think I'm more of a day at a time gal... you've gotta be nearing an end on your brothers quilt though right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we'll see how much of it I actually get done! LOL

      Happy Birthday, Dax! My birthday is on Sunday, too!!!! :)

      I love his Halloween costume - how are you going to make it?

      And yes, I finished the quilt!!! I'm going to take some photos today. I send you one tonight! :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Good luck with your list! I have a wedding quilt on mine as well. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lyanna! I just finished my brother's quilt yesterday (with just a week and a half to spare before the big day). I hope you get yours finished in time too!

      Delete
  5. This seems like a good plan! I also have a wedding quilt for my brother to finish. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So does Lyanna in the comment above you! I hope you are able to finish yours on time!! :)

      Delete