Friday, November 9, 2012

Halfway through the hustle.

If you're following along The 100 Day Hustle over at Kelsey Sews, then you know that today marks the halfway point.

I've been putting all those third trimester nesting hormones to good use these past few weeks and have somehow managed to finish nearly everything on my list, even after adding a few extra projects (I started with just five on my list)!

Here's a look at where I stand:

Finish my brother's wedding quilt Done!
Halloween costumes for the kids (Peter Pan for Miss C. and maybe Lightning McQueen for Master W.) Done!

Christmas stocking for the baby - In progress

Christmas gift for Miss C.'s teacher Done!

Finish the remaining green blocks for my postage stamp quilt Done!

Angel costume for Miss C.'s school Christmas pageant Done!

Gift for Miss C.'s sixth grade buddy Done!

Covered journals for Christmas gifts for friend's children Done!


I'm set to hit 40 weeks on Tuesday and my babies have traditionally been late, so we'll see if I decide to squeeze in any new projects before the baby arrives. I'm definitely feeling tired by the time I put the kids to bed these days, so I'm thinking my last project – the baby's stocking – may end up a last minute finish. 

I hope you're getting a jump on your project list, too! Are you flying through it or is it too big and scary to even think about tackling?

10 comments:

  1. You rock! I love the vintage modern cover and those are some adorable kiddos/costumes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kelsey! And that you for hosting the party! It's been a great way to keep track of all those little things I want to accomplish this year. :)

      Delete
  2. amazingly good use of nesting hormones! i can't wait to see that postage stamp quilt done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! There's nothing like coming to the end of a pregnancy to get things moving along! LOL

      Delete
  3. WOW! You are an inspiration! Fantastic finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those journal covers are darling! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all of my finishes, but they're among my favorites. I'm so glad you enjoy them too! :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you, Emma. And thanks for visiting!

      Delete