Monday, December 31, 2012

It's the end of the hustle.

Kelsey's 100 Day Hustle has come to a close and looking back, boy did I hustle these past three months! Here's where I stand:

  • Finish my brother's wedding quilt Done!
  • Halloween costumes for the kids (Peter Pan for Miss C. and maybe Lightning McQueen for Master W.) Done!
  • Christmas stocking for the baby - Unfinished. I wish I could say that I'd had just a wee bit of time and energy left after Little Miss C. was born to finish this one, but I can't. I'm definitely going to finish it next year!
  • Christmas gift for Miss C.'s teacher Done!
  • Finish the remaining green blocks for my postage stamp quilt Done!
  • Angel costume for Miss C.'s school Christmas pageant Done!
  • Gift for Miss C.'s sixth grade buddy Done!
  • Covered journals for Christmas gifts for friend's children Done!
  • BONUS! Little girl apron birthday gift for Miss C.'s school friend Done! (I'll write about this one soon.)
  • BONUS! Postage stamp quilt top (the first of two) Done!
  • BONUS! I didn't have this on my list, but giving birth to my sweet baby girl was a great way to bring 2012 to a close. :)
It feels so good to see so many great projects finished in such a short time. What a great finish to 2012!

12 comments:

  1. Wow! You finished so much! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kelsey! And thanks for hosting such a great party! :)

      Delete
  2. You've done so much. I hope the teacher appreciates her pressie - I thought it was adorable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzie! I happened to be at Miss C.'s class Christmas party when her teacher opened her gift and she had a huge smile when she realized what it was. Mission accomplished! :)

      Delete
  3. Whoohoo! Great job .. even bonus projects too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shanna! It felt so good to finish so many things in such a short time. :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. That's what I thought when I looked at the final list. Woo hoo!

      Delete
  5. AWESOME! Good job Michelle. THat's an impressive list!

    ReplyDelete