Monday, January 14, 2013

For a birthday girl.

Just before school let out for Christmas break Miss C. received an invitation to a birthday party from one of the sweet little girls in her class. Miss M. was turning 6 and having a princess tea party to celebrate her special day.

A few days before the big event, I pulled out my kid-sized apron pattern and let Miss C. raid my fabric cupboard. Look at those fabric choices! She's got a good eye, don't you think?

We wrapped this sweet little apron up alongside a gingerbread man decorating kit, hoping the birthday girl would enjoy working in the kitchen on a sweet project while wearing a sweet little apron.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome present! And she has such a great eye :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jess! She's had an opinion about my fabric choices since she was a toddler. Truth be told, she's usually right! :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, thoughtful, wonderful! I'm sure the little sweet girl loved it all! (Great fabric choices Miss C)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Robyn! I sure hope she did! Miss C. really had a lot of fun choosing the fabrics - and it was fun for me to watch her pick them out.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Suzanne! :) Can't wait to see you guys!

      Delete