Thursday, March 21, 2013

Cute as a button headbands.

This week I whipped up a few headbands for Miss A., another one of Miss C.'s classmates who is turning six this weekend. Miss A. has a great love for pretty accessories, so I figured a couple girlie headbands would be something she'd love.

This was a great way to use up some of my scraps, and I really enjoyed hunting for coordinating prints for each headband. I also picked up a bag of flower buttons on a hunch, and was rewarded with squeals of delight when Miss C. saw the finished headbands. Yes!
Of course, I couldn't make headbands for the birthday girl without making some for my own little sweetie. 

I had just enough no-roll elastic left over to make two pretty headbands for Miss C., with the pink polka-dot headband being an exact match to one I made for Miss A. Those little girls sure love to match!


4 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous! I don't suppose there's any chance of a tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jess! I thInk a tutorial should be doable. I just have to figure out how to link a PDF to my blog post so I could include a pattern piece. I'll try to get something up in the next few weeks. I wish I could get it up sooner but my blogging pace is running slow these days. :)

      Delete
  2. I agree those are so adorable and I know I have two granddaughters who would those would look perfect on!! A tutorial would be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Clara! This is going to be one of my goals for April. Stay tuned! :)

      Delete