Friday, May 31, 2013

I'm a finalist!

I just found out that my scrappy little baby quilt has been named a finalist in the Festival of Strings!

Must. Breathe. Deeply.

Okay, so my little quilt has been chosen alongside four AMAZING string quilts and we all have a chance to win AN ENTIRE BOLT of Warm Batting. That's 40 yards of batting! I'd never have to buy batting again!

That was a lot of internet shouting. Sorry about that. I'm done shouting now.

So, if you like my quilt and want to vote for me, would you kindly pop on over to Stitched in Color's Festival of Strings page and cast your vote?

I'll love you forever if you do!

Okay, okay. You know I'll love you forever even if you vote for one of the other quilts - they are all incredible and definitely worthy of lots of votes. I'm still not sure how my little quilt made it through to stand next to them!

10 comments:

  1. I love your entry and I'm so glad it was chosen - congrats! Voting now :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jess! I'm still rather stunned that it was chosen. :) Happy voting!

      Delete
  2. Just wanted to let you know I stopped over and voted for your quilt. Good luck! And... I'm your newest follower now. I just love your creations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for following me! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh no! I was too late! I went to go vote but the poll had already closed. But i totally would have voted for you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay! I don't think I am going to win, but it's been fun! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Michelle!!! I can't believe I missed voting for you!!!!!!! I'm so mad at myself. grrrrrr. It was a crazy busy weekend and I was MIA from internet land until today. I LOVE your quilt and I'm really sad I didn't get to vote for it. sorry :(
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry about it. I think my quilt was nowhere near first place anyway, so one more vote wouldn't have made much difference. ;) I'm just so excited that it was even chosen as a finalist. And I'm really glad that you love it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, M! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I was pretty excited to make it to the finals. :)

      Delete