Monday, July 29, 2013

July finish.

My goodness, I can't believe how quickly the summer is flying by. We're already at the end of July. Eep!

I'm pleased to report that I got a great start to Master W.'s quilt, and have finished 42 of 72 blocks. Woot! My July goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes over at Fiber of All Sorts and Sew Bitter Sweet Designs was simply to get started on the blocks. It feels so good to see that big pile of finished blocks.

By the looks of things, I should be well on my way to getting them all finished up in the next month.

2 comments:

  1. 42?!?! You are wonder woman! I can't believe July is over either. whew. I need to start doing stuff again. Bibs has decided to make a quilt for baby Logo (blog name) because of that we've actually got the sewing machine out again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Nah, I'm no wonder woman. I've just been doing a few blocks a night, that's all. :) That's so cute that Bibs wants to make little Logo (awesome blog name, by the way!) a quilt. I think that's worth a blog post when you're feeling up to it. Miss C. and I are working on her first sewing project together too, and I'm looking forward to doing a post about it soon. It's good to see you online again, Robyn. I owe you an email! xoxo

      Delete