Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A Lovely Year of Finishes: August goal

Last month's goal was to start Master W.'s bed quilt. Not only did I start it, but as of today I'm 14 blocks shy of finishing up all of the blocks for the quilt! So with that in mind, my August goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes over at Fiber of All Sorts and Sew Bitter Sweet Designs is to start quilting the blocks using a new-to-me technique: QAYG (quilt as you go). That means I have to finish up the last few blocks, settle on a quilting design and finish quilting at least one block before the month is over. This should be fun!


2 comments:

  1. Your blocks look fabulous! I've made one quilt using QAYG and it was fun to do - good luck with yours :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jess! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed QAYG. I can't wait to try it!

      Delete