Monday, August 26, 2013

Fugly Fabric Party

Lucy at Charm About You is hosting another Fugly Fabric Party!

This time I have a nice pile of brown scraps up for grabs (yes, that's a single small piece of Mendocino you see in there!). Some are large, others are long and a few are tiny. A few may have been pre-washed.

I'd like to swap for it, so please leave me a comment if you're interested. I'm open to swapping for scraps or even a single piece of fabric, but would prefer to stay away from batiks, browns, animal prints or civil war prints. I love color and and open to all sorts of possibilities.

Just let me know if you're interested and have something you'd like to swap!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I am sure I could find you some colour to swap for your brown! I love brown and adore that Mendocino, I would love to see it up close and personal! Happy to send you a rainbow of scraps in return!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds great! I'll send you an email so we can swap addresses. :)

      Delete
  2. Yeah for swapping! Thanks for joining in the party :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting! I'm so glad my scraps are finding a good home!

      Delete