Saturday, September 7, 2013

A Lovely Year of Finishes: September goal

Talk about waiting until the last minute! There's just over an hour left in the link-up for this month's goal setting party for A Lovely Year of Finishes over at Fiber of All Sorts and Sew Bitter Sweet Designs, and I'm just barely sneaking in with my post.

I'm almost halfway finished with Master W.'s traffic cone quilt top. Normally, I'd tell myself that I could finish the rest of the top in a month, but I've got a birthday gift to make as well so I'm going to keep this month's goal modest and work toward getting the top 3/4 of the way finished (that includes quilting and assembling the blocks into rows).
Of course, I'll be crossing my fingers that I can actually finish the rest of the top by the end of the month. Master W.'s birthday is coming up at the end of October and I'm thinking the quilt would make an awesome birthday present from Mommy.

We'll see!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun design!! Love it! Go on, finish it for his birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lucy! And thank you for the push to finish it for his birthday - I know I can do it I just need to commit myself to it! xoxo

      Delete