Monday, October 7, 2013

A Lovely Year of Finishes: October goal

It's that time again... Another month has come and gone and I'm working toward another finish for the A Lovely Year of Finishes link-up, hosted by Fiber of All Sorts and Sew Bitter Sweet Designs.

I'm really excited about this month, because I can finally say that I'm ready to finish Master W.'s quilt. His fourth birthday is coming up at the end of this month and I can't wait to give him his special quilt. 

All I have left to do is finish hand-stitching the binding. And with only evenings to work on it, I'd better get stitching!


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on another deadline met. Master W's quilt looks cheerful and exciting, just like a four year old. Great choice of fabrics; love the grey base with the vibrant coloured traffic cones. And, you could not have found a more perfect backing fabric. Happy Birthday to Master W!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm in love with this quilt, and he's pretty excited about it too. I think I have about 24" of binding left to stitch on. Then I'll have to see if I can exercise enough restraint to keep it hidden away for a few more days so I can give it to him on his birthday. xoxo

      Delete
  2. His quilt looks fantastic! Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete